Osborne Defends Welfare Cuts, Pledging to Make Work PayGonzalo Vina
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne defended an overhaul of Britain’s welfare system, arguing that tax cuts for people on low incomes will make them better off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks