Valeant Raises Obagi Offer to $417 Million After Merz BidDrew Armstrong and Anna Edney
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. increased its offer to purchase Obagi Medical Products Inc. by 22 percent to about $417 million, countering a competing bid for the maker of prescription skin care products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy