Norway Fish Farmers Rise as Tight Supply Lifts Price: Oslo MoverAlastair Reed
Norwegian salmon farmers including Marine Harvest ASA, Leroey Seafood Group ASA and Salmar ASA rose in Oslo trading on growing demand and tightening fish supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards