New Bird Flu Virus Kills 2 in China, Sparking WHO ProbeSimeon Bennett and Shiyin Chen
A new strain of bird flu killed two people among at least seven infected in eastern China, prompting officials in Shanghai and Hong Kong to issue alerts and the World Health Organization to investigate whether the virus could spread more widely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program