Fischer Urges Israel to Reconsider How New Gas Reserves Are UsedAlisa Odenheimer
Israel should take its geopolitical situation into account when deciding how much of its newly flowing gas to export, said Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer, who didn’t elaborate on how the sales should be allocated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day