FirstGroup Jumps Most in 4-Years on BofA Upgrade: London MoverPatricia Laya
FirstGroup Plc, the U.K.’s largest rail operator, jumped the most in four years after Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts said that contract extensions and divestments may give the shares a 20 percent boost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts