Eni Seen Paying Mozambique $538 Million or More on Capital GainsPaul Burkhardt
Eni SpA, the oil company that agreed to sell a stake in its Mozambique gas assets last month, is likely to pay the government $538 million to $1.4 billion in capital gains tax, according to analysts at Eurasia Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing