EADS Board Approves $4.8 Billion Buyback, Names Ranque ChairmanRobert Wall
European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co.’s new board appointed Denis Ranque as chairman and backed a 3.75 billion-euro ($4.8 billion) stock buyback to support its share price during an ownership transition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts