BP Decision Prompted Cement-Mixture Changes, Witness SaysAllen Johnson Jr., Jef Feeley and Laurel Brubaker Calkins
BP Plc’s rejection of calls for more stabilizers in the Deepwater Horizon rig’s drilling operations prompted last-minute changes in the cement mixture that’s designed to seal the well, a witness testified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day