BBA to Delay Publishing Libor Submissions of Individual BanksLiam Vaughan
The British Bankers’ Association, the lobby group that oversees Libor, said it will delay publishing banks’ individual submissions by three months in an effort to restore confidence in the benchmark rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts