STX Units Fall After Pan Ocean Stake Gets No Bids: Seoul MoverKyunghee Park
STX Pan Ocean Co., a commodities shipping operator, led drops among STX Group units in Seoul trading after failing to draw buyers for a stake as part of plans to raise 2.5 trillion won ($2.2 billion) to pay debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing