Sterlite Falls After Order to Shut Copper Smelter: Mumbai MoverAbhishek Shanker
Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd., the nation’s biggest copper producer, fell the most in more than a year in Mumbai trading after shutting its smelter on the orders of the Tamil Nadu state’s pollution control board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy