Smithfield Says Customers Want It to Keep Farms on Care ConcernShruti Date Singh
Smithfield Foods Inc., the world’s biggest hog and pork producer, said major customers don’t want it to let go of its farms so the company can control supply and animal care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing