Russia Withdraws Threat to Block Facebook After Content ExpungedIlya Khrennikov
Russia’s communications watchdog said it withdrew a threat to block Facebook Inc. after the social network removed a page on suicide, while Google Inc. is suing another government agency over demands to delete a video.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself