Rubiales Hits Two-Week High on Brazilian Oil Block DealEduardo Thomson
Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp., the biggest Latin American non-state oil producer by market value, rose to a two-week high on plans to buy a stake in a Brazilian exploration block.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap