Mitsubishi Materials to Cut First-Half Copper Output by 6.8%Jae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Mitsubishi Materials Corp. plans to cut copper output by 6.8 percent at its Japanese smelters in the April-to-September period from a year earlier as it takes a maintenance shutdown at its Naoshima smelter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day