Hess Sells Russian Unit to Lukoil for $2.05 BillionStephen Bierman and Joe Carroll
Hess Corp. agreed to sell Russian subsidiary Samara-Nafta to OAO Lukoil for $2.05 billion in the biggest divestiture ever by the New York-based oil explorer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy