Lion Air Plans Asia to Australia Ventures With 1,000 PlanesHarry Suhartono
PT Lion Mentari Airlines plans to set up ventures across Asia and Australia to expand after placing orders of more than $45 billion with Airbus SAS and Boeing Co. in the past two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself