Japan Banks Urge Abe to Release ‘Third Arrow’ to Spark LendingMonami Yui and Shingo Kawamoto
Japan’s new bank lobby chief urged Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to follow through on his pledge of sparking private investment through deregulation, a stimulus element the group says is key to boosting anemic loan demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks