Exedy Expects Sales Rise to Exceed Analyst Estimates on YenMasatsugu Horie and Anna Mukai
Exedy Corp., a Toyota Motor Corp. supplier, forecast sales will expand at almost twice the pace analysts expect as it benefits from a weaker yen and orders from carmakers including Volkswagen AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis