Dumb Question: If Sustainability's So Great, Why Don’t Financial Types Mention It?By
This week’s Dumb Question went to Christoph Huetten, senior vice president and chief accounting officer for SAP, which is based in Walldorf, Germany. Huetten last week helped the software maker roll out its first annual report that integrates financial results into one document
(or "integrated report
") with non-financial performance metrics
, such as carbon pollution, women in management or employee retention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's