Barclays Plans to Expand in Egypt as French Banks RetreatAhmed A. Namatalla
Barclays Plc plans to add branches in Egypt this year as Britain’s second-biggest bank by assets seeks to expand in the North African country after rivals from France sold local units.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's