Asia Bond Offerings Pause for Easter After Quadrupling in MarchTanya Angerer
Borrowers in Asia outside of Japan paused sales of U.S. dollar-denominated bonds after issuance quadrupled in March. Debt risk in the region rose, poised to close at the highest level in more than four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy