Egypt’s ‘Jon Stewart’ Turns Himself in on Islam InsultSalma El Wardany and Mariam Fam
An Egyptian political satirist was ordered released on bail hours after turning himself in for questioning over allegations he insulted Islam and President Mohamed Mursi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy