Yen Slide Won’t Save Japan Shipyards Facing Losses, JMU SaysMasumi Suga and Yasumasa Song
Japanese shipbuilders may post losses next fiscal year as the yen’s weakening fails to mitigate the impact of a global supply glut pressuring prices, the president of Japan Marine United Corp. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day