U.S. Lawsuits Over Libor Will Go Forward, Judge SaysDavid Glovin
Lawsuits against banks involving alleged rigging of the London interbank offered rate will proceed, a federal court judge in New York ruled, after dismissing some claims against the banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap