Tokyo Gas to Buy 25% Texas Shale Project Stake for $485 MillionChisaki Watanabe
Tokyo Gas Co., Japan’s biggest gas utility, will buy a 25 percent stake in shale gas operations in Texas from Quicksilver Resources Inc., the first entry into shale development for the Japanese company in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards