Orlen Plans First Dividend in Five Years as Debt DropsMarta Waldoch
PKN Orlen SA, Poland’s largest oil company, proposed its first dividend in five years, planning to pay out 30 percent of 2012 profit, after its earnings improved and debt fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy