Weighing a $1 Billion Biotech Plan, Going Phishing, Dumping the Yellow Pages: March 28By
Over the first half of Massachusetts’ 10-year plan to provide $1 billion in incentives to support the state’s life sciences industry, the initiative has created 8,000 jobs, Robert Weisman reports. [Boston Globe]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses