Transnational Nigeria to Raise 15 Billion Naira for ExpansionEmele Onu
Transnational Corp. of Nigeria Plc, which has interests in power, hotels, agriculture and oil, plans to raise 15 billion naira ($95 million) to refinance a power project and expand investments in oil exploration and hotels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's