Softbank, Sprint Pledge Not to Use Huawei, Lawmaker SaysElizabeth Wasserman and Todd Shields
Softbank Corp. and Sprint Nextel Corp. told a U.S. lawmaker they won’t integrate equipment from Chinese gear maker Huawei Technologies Co. into Sprint’s network after they merge, the legislator said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing