Shipping Magnate Luksic Dies of Cancer Amid CSAV TurnaroundEduardo Thomson
Guillermo Luksic Craig, who bet part of Chile’s biggest fortune on turning around Latin America’s largest container shipping company, died yesterday of lung cancer. He was 57.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day