Ruble Weakens 2nd Day to Central Bank Basket as Tax Period EndsAlex Nicholson
Ruble drops 0.3% to 35.0164 against basket by 7pm in Moscow, weakens less than 0.1% to 31.0535 against dollar.
- “Positive impact of oil prices will be leveled out by declining export revenue sale after today’s corporate income tax payment,” analysts at OAO Rosbank led by Vladimir Kolychev said in a note to clients
- Russia’s monthly tax period ends today with 600 billion rubles of payments due, according to Gazprombank estimates
- Oil gains 0.2% to $96.80/bbl in NY
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy