Polyus Gold Delays Full Start of Natalka by at Least Six MonthsYuliya Fedorinova
Polyus Gold International Ltd, Russia’s largest producer of the metal, is delaying the full start of output at its main untapped field in the country’s Far East until next year after slower than expected construction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis