Milk Rout Ending on Worst N.Z. Drought in 30 Years: CommoditiesElizabeth Campbell
Milk futures are poised to end their longest slump since 2008 in Chicago as drought reduces production in New Zealand, the largest exporter, forcing China and other buyers to import more from the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting