MetroPCS Sued by Investors to Delay Vote on T-Mobile DealPatricia Hurtado
A group of MetroPCS Communications Inc. investors asked a federal court to delay a planned April 12 shareholder vote on the wireless carrier’s proposed $39 billion merger with T-Mobile USA Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline