M&A News: BP, Rosneft, CSM, Rhone Capital, Allianz, Bidvest Group
1. London-based BP plans to buy back $8 billion of its own shares after completing a deal to sell its entire 50 percent of Russian oil producer TNK-BP to Rosneft. BP will have a 19.8 percent stake in Rosneft, Russia’s biggest oil company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single