Li Huabo, Corrupt Chinese Bureaucrat or Fall Guy?
A former bureaucrat in one of China’s poorest regions is accused of embezzling millions and fleeing the country. Is he a symbol of Chinese corruption—or a victim of it?By and
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations