Kumba Says South Africa Court Dismisses Sishen Mine AppealAna Monteiro
Kumba Iron Ore Ltd., which owns Africa’s biggest mine of the material, said a South African court dismissed an appeal by the government and Imperial Crown Trading 289 (Pty) Ltd. to have rights to the complex reinstated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks