Iberdrola Said to Seek $3.3 Billion of Loans to Refinance DebtStephen Morris
Iberdrola SA, Spain’s biggest utility, is seeking to refinance debt including a 2.6 billion-euro ($3.3 billion) revolving credit facility due next year, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's