HSBC Woman Plans Restaurant for 210 in Canary WharfRichard Vines
Sunaina Sethi, a British woman who joined HSBC in Frankfurt and planned a career in banking, is to open a restaurant in London’s Canary Wharf next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy