Hites Leads Chile Retailers’ Surge on Profit ProspectsEduardo Thomson
Empresas Hites SA and Forus SA led a surge in Chilean retailer stocks this quarter as investors bet the Andes region’s faster-than-average economic growth will boost profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone