GS Yuasa Shares Tumble as Additional Batteries OverheatChris Cooper and Kiyotaka Matsuda
GS Yuasa Corp., the Japanese maker of the batteries that overheated and led to the grounding of all Boeing Co. Dreamliner planes, tumbled in Tokyo after separate lithium-ion incidents with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing