Fiat Seeks $2.5 Billion Credit Line Before Chrysler DealTommaso Ebhardt and Elisa Martinuzzi
Fiat SpA is approaching banks to refinance a 1.95 billion-euro ($2.5 billion) credit line as the Italian carmaker weighs options to buy the Chrysler Group LLC stake it doesn’t own, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline