Cyprus Bank Deposits Fell in February Before Bailout TalksJana Randow and Jeff Black
Cypriot banks lost 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) in deposits in February amid rising uncertainty about the country’s ability to secure a bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant