Bayer, Syngenta Propose Bee-Health Plan Amid Ban ThreatRudy Ruitenberg
Bayer AG and Syngenta AG outlined a plan to improve bee health in the European Union as they seek to head off a proposed ban on some uses of neonicotinoid insecticides sold by the companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster