Turkey Banks Lead Index Gains as S&P Raises Credit RatingTaylan Bilgic
Akbank TAS, Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS and Turkiye Is Bankasi AS led gains on the Turkish stock market after Standard & Poor’s raised the nation’s credit rating to one level below investment grade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders