Anglo Scraps A$540 Million Plan to Buy Mozambique Coal VenturePaul Burkhardt
Anglo American Plc., the metals producer with mines from Chile to Zimbabwe, said it will cancel the A$540 million ($562 million) acquisition of a stake in the Revuboe coal project in Mozambique.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting