Accenture Forecasts Revenue That Falls Short of EstimatesSarah Frier
Accenture Plc, the world’s second-largest technology-consulting company, forecast third-quarter sales that fell short of analysts’ estimates as the company takes on fewer short-term contracts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts