UnitedHealth Unit Accused of Failing to Monitor DoctorValerie Miller and Jef Feeley
A UnitedHealth Group Inc. unit put money ahead of people by failing to properly monitor a Las Vegas doctor who gave colonoscopy patients hepatitis C by mishandling the anesthetic Propofol, a lawyer told a state court jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline